We have even better prices direct from our warehouse in Germany to you! Click to shop Wholesale
- Conventional Holle organic milk formulas still have maltodextrin as a complex carbohydrate in the formulation as an energy supplier.
- Lactose as the only carbohydrate.
- The second subtle difference from the conventional starting pigment is the fat source. With Holle PRE, part of the fat is replaced by high-quality Demeter milk fat.
- The proportion of processed vegetable fats is lower. The vegetable fat has to be refined due to the durability. The use of milk fat directly reduces the proportion of processed vegetable oils. Thus an optimal fat composition is achieved.
- Suitable for Use from Birth or in Addition to Breast Milk.
- Ideal for Bottle Feeding and Preparing Porridge.
- Quickly Accepted when Changing from Other Formulas.
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
- Organically Grown Ingredients.
- Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms.
- Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations and the Stringent International Demeter Regulations.
- No Painful Dehorning of Cows.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- No Maltodextrin.
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
- Highest Standards of Animal Welfare.
Holle has expanded their formulas to include a PRE starting milk, which can be used like a normal starting milk from birth.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
Single box orders ship in a padded envelope and may receive damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch. If you don't want your box getting damaged please order two or more. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Compared to American formulas, our formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the weight not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.
We may receive different labeling intended for another country. Rest assured as the packaging says - it was made in Germany and the only thing that is different is the language of the labeling. We do this to keep up with demand.