Looking for even more Holle stage 2? We have even better prices direct from our warehouse in Germany to you! Click here to shop now.
- Suitable After 6 Months Until 3 Years as Part of a Mixed Diet of Bottle Feeds and Weaning.
- Ideal for Bottle Feeding and Preparing Porridge.
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
- Organically Grown Ingredients.
- Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms.
- Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations and the Stringent International Demeter Regulations.
- No Painful Dehorning of Cows.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
- Highest Standards of Animal Welfare.
As of the 6 month. - Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk.
Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
Single box orders ship in a padded envelope and may receive damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch. If you don't want your box getting damaged please order two or more. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Compared to American formulas, our formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the weight not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.
We may receive different labeling intended for another country. Rest assured as the packaging says - it was made in Germany and the only thing that is different is the language of the labeling. We do this to keep up with demand.