Holle Corn and Tapioca is used as part of a mixed diet after the 4th month. In addition to corn and rice flour, this baby porridge contains the strength of the manioc root. This organic cereal is versatile and can be prepared either as milk-free cereal or mixed porridge with milk and / or fruits and vegetables.
Please follow the preparation instructions completely and carefully. The right dose ratio always gives your baby the nutrients he / she needs. Improper preparation can lead to insufficient or over feeding.
How to Make - Preparation and Feeding Instructions:
- Clean everything (plates, spoons, etc) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water.
- Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Prepare 170 ml of water or an infant milk formula of your choice.
- Add about 18 g of porridge (about 3 - 4 tablespoons).
- Stir the prepared infant milk formula (or water) with the porridge.
- Leave out to cool to a temperature of about 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Always test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!
Always prepare the food fresh and do not reuse the food. Dispose of any remainders. Do not store.
Do not heat or reheat using a microwave.
Make sure you have sufficient dental care from the first tooth.
Disclaimer of Liability
Organic Start is not a manufacturer of the goods offered on this website, unless this is expressly stated. The product packaging and accompanying documents may contain information that is different from and / or different from the information provided on our website. We therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on the information displayed on our website, but always carefully read the labels, warnings and instructions supplied with the goods before using the goods.
* from organic agriculture