Suitable from 2 years onwards, HiPP Growing Up Milk 4 is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of your child as part of a balanced diet after their second birthday.
As your child develops, their needs change as they require more of certain nutrients like iron and vitamin D that are hard to get from the diet, and less of some nutrients like protein.
HiPP Growing Up Milk 4 contains more iron and vitamin D than semi-skimmed cow's milk, helping your toddler meet their daily requirement of these essential nutrients.
Made to the same high standards and the same rigorous quality checks.
Why choose HiPP Combiotic Growing Up Milk?
At HiPP we believe in using our 50 years of research into breast milk to provide products tailored to your child's age.
- Vitamins A, C, and D
- These vitamins help contribute to a normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contains Iron
- This contributes to normal cognitive development.
- Contains Iodine
- This helps support normal growth and development.
- Nutritionally superior to semi-skimmed cows' milk
- Semi-skimmed cows' milk is low in iron, vitamin D and other important nutrients.
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soya and Milk / Lactose
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
- No Added Wheat, Eggs or Nuts
- No Added Celery / Celeriac
Easy to make instructions in English as this comes from the UK.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround, freshest products! Fast & Free Expedited Shipping in the USA. Get it fast!
Authentic and Genuine Imported Product. Guaranteed Best Prices. Trusted American Online Retailer. No Irradiation / X-Rays!
If you are worried about cost, you will find that the German packages are much bigger then the American ones, and the mixing process is also much less because of the quality of the powder. You are only paying $1-3 dollars more per package depending on the brand you are comparing to. That is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest option for your baby.