- Suitable from Birth.
- LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- Natural Locust Bean Gum.
- Ideal in Cases of Increased Burping & Spitting-Up.
- For the Dietary Management of Reflux & Regulation or Special Medical Purposes.
- Ask for Advice from Your Healthcare Professional Before Use.
- Thick and Creamy. Easily Digestible.
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
- Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- Carefully Chosen Organic Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
HiPP Organic anti-reflux organic specialty foods is created with regard to increased belching & spitting. While it is normal for a baby to burp and spit after feeding, sometimes it can be too much. This formula is particularly smooth, with natural locust bean gum, easy to digest, from birth and on.
This food is for special medical purposes and to be part of a balanced diet. Parent should only use when in need.
When babies feed after their meal they sometimes burp back some food, this is completely normal. Some babies spit significantly more than usual or a gush.
HiPP AR organic specialty foods helps with increased belching and spitting.
The addition of natural source substance locust bean gum HiPP AR organic specialty foods is particularly smooth and ensures that the food remains in the stomach better. This food reflux into the esophagus (reflux), thus reducing the burping and spitting.
Contains locust bean gum which is a valuable, natural dietary fiber, and helps with the organic process.
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
Single box orders ship in a padded envelope and may receive damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch. If you don't want your box getting damaged please order two or more. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Compared to American formulas, our formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the weight not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.