We have even better prices direct from our warehouse in Germany to you! Click to shop Wholesale
Suitable from birth on - Milk HiPP HA Combiotik® milk is the latest generation tailored to the particular nutritional requirements of infants at risk of allergies.
Stage pre does not contain any starch like the later stages, so your baby can feed more.
In the mechanism of formation plays a decisive role allergy to cow milk protein. To reduce the allergenic properties of the protein is divided into small fragments (hydrolysed), so that the infant can tolerate them better.
Milk HiPP HA Combiotik® contains just such hydrolyzed protein, thereby fed infants milk HiPP HA Combiotik® risk allergy is less - like breast-fed infants.
Expiration dates are far along in the future. Fast turnaround, freshest products!
Free Shipping everywhere in the USA. Get it fast!
All orders for just one box will now ship in a padded priority mail envelope and might receive some external damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's sealed pouch. If you don't want damage on your box please order two or more products as they ship in boxes. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
German Labeling straight from Germany!
- PRAEBIOTIK® - prebiotic fiber (GOS *)
- PROBIOTIK® - natural lactic acid bacteria, originally derived from human milk. The milk we contains a variety of probiotic bacteria - their type is an individual characteristic of every woman
- LC PUFA ARA and DHA (long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and 6) - particularly important in the early months of life, because then the infant does not produce them itself
- The hydrolysed (split into small fragments), protein with a high degree of hydrolysis. Thanks in formula-fed babies HiPP HA 1 Combiotik® risk of allergy is less - like breast-fed infants
- Lactose - the only type of carbohydrate in milk HiPP 1 BIO is easy to digest milk sugar - lactose. This milk may be administered in an amount and as many as calls to child
- Without genetically modified ingredients
If you are worried about cost, you will find that the German packages are much bigger then the American ones, and the mixing process is also much less because of the quality of the powder. You are only paying $1-3 dollars more per package depending on the brand you are comparing to. That is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest option for your baby.