*Buy in BULK and save!** Click the "buy in bulk and save" link above to see the HUGE discounts you receive when buying more then one. The more you buy the cheaper it gets! Guarantee your baby has formula for the next few months and save.**
The mechanism of formation plays a decisive role with allergy to cow milk proteins. To reduce the allergenic properties of the protein it is divided into small fragments (hydrolysed), so that the infant can tolerate them better.
Milk HiPP 2 HA Combiotik® contains just hydrolyzed proteins, thereby infants fed HiPP 1 HA Combiotik® risk allergy is less - like breast-fed infants.
If you have been using stage 1 succesfully, this is the necessary next step for growing babies.
Expiration dates are far along in the future. Fast turnaround, freshest products!
Free Shipping everywhere in the USA. Get it fast!
All orders for just one box will now ship in a padded priority mail envelope and might receive some external damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's sealed pouch. If you don't want damage on your box please order two or more products as they ship in boxes. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
German Labeling straight from Germany!
- PRAEBIOTIK® - prebiotic fiber (GOS *)
- PROBIOTIK® - natural lactic acid bacteria, originally derived from human milk. The milk we contains a variety of probiotic bacteria - their type is an individual characteristic of every woman
- LC PUFA ARA and DHA (long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and 6) - particularly important in the early months of life, because then the infant does not produce them itself
- The hydrolysed (split into small fragments), protein with a high degree of hydrolysis. Thanks in formula-fed babies HiPP HA 1 Combiotik® risk of allergy is less - like breast-fed infants
- Lactose - the only type of carbohydrate in milk HiPP 1 BIO is easy to digest milk sugar - lactose. This milk may be administered in an amount and as many as calls to child
- Without genetically modified ingredients
If you are worried about cost, you will find that the German packages are much bigger then the American ones, and the mixing process is also much less because of the quality of the powder. You are only paying $1-3 dollars more per package depending on the brand you are comparing to. That is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest option for your baby.