We have even better prices direct from our warehouse in Germany to you! Click to shop Wholesale
Buy MORE, Save MORE! - Click the red "The More You Buy - The More You Save" button above and see the HUGE discounts you receive when buying more than one box. The more you buy, the cheaper it gets! Guarantee your baby has formula for the next few months and save more all together.
- No Maltodextrin.
- From 10 Months Onward.
- Modeled After Natural Breast Milk.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- Natural Lactic Acid Cultures.
- ALA (Omega 3).
- Designed for a Healthy Development.
- Adapted to the Special Dietary Needs and Nutritional Requirements of Babies.
- Carefully Chosen Organic Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Light Digestible Starch for Softer Stool.
- Strictly Controlled Top Quality Ingredients that Exceed Legal Requirements.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
Growing Up Milk - Suitable from the 10th month onwards, this gentle organic growing up milk contains iron for cognitive development, vitamins A, C and D for the immune system and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as other important vitamins and minerals (as required by law). It contains 40 times more iron than cows’ milk to help your toddler meet their daily requirement of this essential nutrient.
A gentle organic follow on milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains iron for cognitive development, vitamin A,C and D and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as other important vitamins and minerals (as required by law).
Expiration dates are far into the future. Fast turnaround & freshest products! Shipped in containers to us from Germany, no irradiation!
Single box orders ship in a padded envelope and may receive damage. Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch. If you don't want your box getting damaged please order two or more. We must do this to keep the savings rolling on to you!
Compared to American formulas, our formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the weight not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.