Established in 1899, HiPP is the leader in quality and stability. They continue to be one of the greatest brands in baby products. Originating from Germany, home of the Bio label, HiPP provides the best and safest baby products from around the world. For over 100 years, HiPP has been known for their ecological agriculture and sustainable values. With over 260 products, HiPP has continued to upscale their corporation while preserving the environment and minimizing their carbon footprint.
Organic Start carries a large collection of HiPP products from around the world. From Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. We only sell the best and healthiest formulas for your children. Feed your baby using organic milk formulas so they can grow healthy, big and strong.
Why Choose HiPP Organic?
- Product of Germany (Bio).
- Certified Organic by the European Union.
- HiPP is Packed in a Protected Atmosphere.
- Vitamins A, C and D for the Immune System*.
- Contains Other Added Vitamins and Minerals.
- Iron for Normal Cognitive Development*.
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6)*.
- Galactooligosaccharide (GOS) Bacteria*.
- Modeled After Breastmilk.
* Varies by Origin and Stage.
Other research has also shown that organic milk formula is naturally higher in certain nutrients such as antioxidants, vitamin E and beta-carotene(4). Organically reared cows, which eat high levels of fresh organic grass, clover pasture and grass-clover silage, have been shown to produce milk with -
- 50% Higher Levels of Vitamin E.
- 70% Higher Levels of Beta-carotene.
- 2 - 3 Times Higher Levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthine.
Compare these important features to those of US-Based formulas loaded with un-certified non-organic ingredients from genetically modified sources banned in Europe.
Never trust a brand or product with multiple versions (regular and organic). If you can search a brand and find different results when adding "Organic" to the end, it should not be trusted! Check your labels! All parents that switch to HiPP say their babies are happier!