HiPP 1 is an organic infant formula for babies of up to 6 months, which contains a unique combination of GOS fibres, natural lactic acid bacteria, omega fatty acids and lactose for the optimal growth and development of your baby.
- Organic ingredients from exclusive organic farming.
- Contains lactose as the only carbohydrate.
- No Foam / Bubbles when Mixing.
- No Gluten or Starch.
- Easily digestible in early stages of development.
- No Maldodextrine or Soy Lecithin.
- Prebiotic Fibre (GOS *) modeled on breast milk.
- * Galactooligosaccharide - derived from lactose.
- This prebiotic fiber support a healthy intestinal flora.
- Mother's milk contains a variety of similar probiotic cultures, which can be individually different.
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally derived from breast milk.
- LCP (Omega 3 & 6)
- Essential omega fatty acids are needed for development of the brain and nerve cells.
Easy to make instructions located here.
What is different about this Netherlands HiPP?
It comes in a tin container so it makes for better storage! You also get 900g of baby formula compared to the 600g German Version and 800g UK Version! That means you save money!
Please understand these tins are not made of actual metal, and when being shipped they do have a tendency of denting easily. There is nothing we can do about this. We will not send any dented tins purposely with your order, but be advised they can dent during transit. They are though 100% safe to consume. Here is a statement by Hipp concerning the safety of a dented tin. “ All the tins are made of organic carton and do NOT carry any foil or metal parts inside the tins. Therefore there is no harm in dented tins for the milk product itself. Common sense is when a tin is completely smashed and the milk has bin in contact with other products we would recommend not to use it (Hygienic / Food safety reasons)." If for any reason this is a problem, please order a different product in a box.
|Energy||276 kJ/66 kcal.|
|Total Carbohydrate||7,0 gr.|
|Total Fat||3,5 gr.|
|Saturated Fat||1,2 gr.|
|Trans Fat||0 gr.|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 gr.|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gr.|