HIPP Comfort is a special infant formula adapted to the nutritional needs of infants suffering from flatulence, colic or constipation.
With its special composition, HIPP Comfort softens the stool and positive impact on the regulation of digestion.
This food is for special medical purposes and to be part of a balanced diet. Parent should only use when in need.
- The long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (LCP)
- Reduced lactose content
- Hydrolysed, easily digestible proteins
- Special, easily digestible fat structure
- Prebiotic fiber GOS (galactooligosaccharides)
- Probiotic cultures of lactic acid, a naturally isolated from breast milk
- It does not contain gluten
Lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, hydrolyzed whey protein, starch, beta Palmitat², prebiotic fiber (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), calcium orthophosphates, LCP¹-oil mixture (vegetable oils, fish oil), emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides of Fatty acids, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, choline, potassium hydroxide, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium hydroxide, taurine, inositol, L-tyrosine, vitamin E, iron sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum (R) ³), niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc, vitamin A, copper sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin K, folic acid, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12